This Policy applies when you interact with our websites located at https://www.nido.cl/, https://www.nido.cl/parent, https://www.nido.cl/faculty, and any other websites, pages, features, applications or content we own or operate (collectively, the “Site(s)”.)
In our sole discretion, we may modify or update this Policy from time to time. If we make a change to this Policy that we believe changes materially how we use your personal information or reduces your rights, we will notify you here or through a notice on our home page.
Use of Personal Information
When browsing our online properties, cookies are collected and we abide by Google's policy, but the school does not have access to the personal data of each user. We do not collect any personal information unless you voluntarily provide it by sending us an e-mail, participating in a survey, or completing an online form. Personal information submitted will not be transferred to non-affiliated third parties unless stated at the time of collection. When a user submits personally identifiable information, it is used only for the purpose stated at the time of collection.
We do not disclose any of your personal information, except as permitted by law. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To communicate with you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to Us.
We may only share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: we may share your personal information with service providers such as third party website hosts to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- If required by law: we may share your personal information if compelled to do so by law, or in connection with any government or self-regulatory organization request or investigation.
- With Your consent: we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent or if you direct us to do so.
Where consent for the use and disclosure of personal information is required, the school will seek consent from the appropriate person. In the case of a student’s personal information, the school will seek consent from the student and/ or parent depending on the circumstances and the student’s mental ability and maturity to understand the consequences of the proposed use and disclosure.
To learn more about how Google collects and processes information, go to: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Time Of Conservation
Nido will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your personal information to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Rights of the Holder of Personal Data
The holders of personal data may revoke, at any time and free of charge, this authorization and exercise the rights recognized in the Regulation of Personal Data (right of access, right of rectification, right of cancellation, and right of opposition, among others).
For these purposes, it is sufficient to do any of the following:
- To submit a simple letter to Nido, with the subject "My Personal Data";
- To send an electronic communication to email@example.com.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to answers as soon as possible.
Like most standard website servers, we use website statistic packages such as Google Analytics to analyze trends in how our website is accessed and utilized. Information monitored includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of visitors (country, city), browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, time spent on pages, and keywords used to find our site via search engines. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access by or through a mobile device. This information cannot be directly linked to individual users. We may use it to identify high-use or low-use areas of the site, pinpoint problem areas of the site, analyze broad demographic trends in our visitors, and make decisions about how to make it easier for people to find and navigate our website.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information. Whenever users submit personal information (such as contact info or credit card info) via online forms, registration, or online purchase, upon submission that information is encrypted via the highest level of SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) available. Servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. Under no circumstances are credit card numbers permanently stored on our website servers.