Nido Family First Fund
What is the Nido Family First Fund?
The Nido Family First Fund was launched to support Nido families and external providers who are suffering financial difficulties due to COVID-19. The Fund provides financial aid to enable current Nido families to continue at the School, despite financial shocks. It also supports external Nido providers like transportation companies, ASA instructors, and external team coaches, who are otherwise not receiving a salary as their activities have been suspended.
- 2019-2020 Funds
- How many families are in need of emergency financial aid because of financial shocks from COVID-19?
- What are the requirements for receiving emergency COVID-19 financial aid?
- What is the difference between emergency COVID-19 financial aid and normal financial aid? Is there also a regular financial aid program at the moment?
- I’ve already donated to the Nido Fund this year. What is the difference and where should I donate?
- Can I specify what part of the Nido Family Fund my donation supports?
- How can I make a donation?
- Can’t faculty and staff salaries be reduced to cover the families in need?
- Why is the school not willing to go 5 or 10% in a deficit right now to support these families?
- Why does the school not reduce the cost of tuition for everyone (and not just those applying for aid) as the product that is being delivered in distance learning lacks the facilities of Nido and other benefits of on-campus classes?