The Nido Financial Aid program aims to make a Nido education accessible for families that share Nido's values and appreciate its pedagogical approach but are unable to cover the entire cost of the tuition. The program is need-based, and, if awarded financial aid, the family is given an offer for a discount on tuition and/or for the incorporation fee. Families that are new to Nido must go through the financial aid application simultaneously with the admissions application process.
What does financial aid mean to our families?
"The financial aid program allowed my daughter to return to her school [Nido] after having had to leave and go to a traditional Chilean school. A nido education gives students the ability to problem, to express different ideas, to identify prejudice, etc. It makes them independent and teaches them respect for those who are different. These values are not easy to find in other schools. Putting students from different economic groups together enables them to value what they have and to understand that not everyone has the same access to certain resources. We are infinitely grateful for this support. Our spirit and loyalty is with Nido and its wonderful community." Financial Aid recipient family.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When is the application deadline?
- How much financial aid will I be granted?
- How is it decided who to grant aid to and how much?
- How many students are currently on financial aid?
- Where do the funds for the financial aid program come from?
- How much does Nido spend on financial aid and how many students are supported each year?
- When will I find out if my child has been awarded aid?
- Will other families know that my family is on financial aid?
- What happens if I miss the deadline? Can I apply for financial aid during the school year?
- What happens if my family has a sudden drastic change in our financial situation (such as job loss or illness) during the school year?
- I already submitted an application form and documents last year, do I need to send them in again?
- Does the financial aid application process include a home visit?
- I prefer not to share my financial and employment information with the School, can I apply without them?
- What is the Nido Scholars program?
- Is there a discount for having more than one child at Nido? Am I more likely to get aid if I have more than one child at Nido?
- I am a Nido alumnus/alumna and would like to send my children to Nido. Is the fact I am an alumnus/alumna taken into account and am I given any preference?