Nido Parent Association
The Nido Parent Association (NPA) at the International School Nido de Aguilas is an organization open to all Nido parents. The NPA's mission is to help parents and guardians be involved with their children's schooling and to promote a sense of community among all parents and guardians at the school.
The objectives of the NPA include:
- Improving communication with and among parents and the teaching community.
- Helping and supporting school programs and events.
- Financially supporting the community with funds raised through different events organized by the NPA.
- Promoting the involvement and integration of the school community through social events.
- Helping new families integrate into the school.
The NPA welcomes the involvement of all parents and encourages the sharing of ideas and previous school experiences.
Would you like to participate? Email: email@example.com
All Nido parents can be a part of the NPA by:
- Participating in events
- Acting as volunteers
- Attending the General Meetings
- Being part of the NPA Board
The NPA invites every Nido family to be involved as together we strive to make Nido the very best school possible for our children.
You can volunteer daily, weekly, monthly, or just once a year. If you do not have time to volunteer, you can still support the NPA by attending fun school and NPA-sponsored events. All of these efforts help build a positive community which is beneficial to our children's educational experience.
Interested in volunteering? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find spirit-wear, gifts and more.
The NPA Store is to the left of the main entry stairwell leading from the car park up into the International Park.
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
The NPA store is served by volunteer parents and 100% of its earnings are used for the benefit of the Nido community.
If you have 1 or 2 hours a month and would like to volunteer at the store, please contact email@example.com.
Follow us on Instagram:
NPA Booster Club
Our purpose is to support and encourage students to participate in co-curricular activities so that they can become well rounded individuals. We support the Athletics Department in the hosting of the end of semester Sport Banquettes. We also run weekly Friday Popcorn Sales to fundraise for our Booster Club activities in Arts and Athletics.
All parents are invited to:
- Help prepare and sell popcorn on Fridays
- Attend student's games and performances
- Host students from other schools when Nido runs SAAC tournament
Nido NPA Board 2023-2024