Dear Middle School Parents,
Over the past ten months, it has been an honor to share in your children's Middle School journey. Whether they were...
• donating a trampoline at Hogar San Vicente, spending time with the senior citizens at Los Aromos, or reading to EYS students as part of the G.I.V.E. program,
• gracing us on stage with a song, symphony, or dramatic performance,
• hosting students from Graded School for a Model UN meet,
• stepping out of their comfort zones during a team initiative at Lagunillas or Los Pellines,
• lending their voices during Nido's first AMIS middle school choir festival,
serving as ambassadors and making sure our new students are doing well,
• giving 100% in the pool, on the futbol pitch, around the track, and on the court,
• showcasing their knowledge and creativity through fantasy stories, Spanish debates, book trailers, the STEM Expo, innovation projects, and
• sponsoring a bake sale, car wash, or flower sale to raise funds for worthy causes,
• organizing the MS Halloween Fun Fest as part of the National Junior Honor Society
• sharing a smile at events like the Dieciocho BBQ, Spirit Week, and Iron Chef,
• playing a lead role during their parent-teacher conferences,
• bringing their enthusiasm and energy to Ornithology, Photography, Hiking, and countless other ASA offerings
...we thank them for their contributions to our Middle School community.
To those families moving to another country, please know we will miss you and wish you the best in your next adventures. And to those families returning to Nido, I trust the next several weeks will provide much rest and relaxation. We look forward to seeing you again at the end of July!
My best to you,
Middle School Principal