Handbooks and Policies
Divisional handbooks may be viewed in the Parent Portal.
- Child Protection Policy
- Plan Integral de Seguridad Escolar
- Assessment Policy Manual (Reglamento de Evaluación y Promoción)
- Health Unit Protocol (Protocolos Sala Enfermería)
Nido de Aguilas recognizes its responsibility to protect and safeguard the welfare of all children and young people in its care.
The main elements of our Child Protection Policy are:
- Prevention of harm and abuse through the creation of a positive school atmosphere and through the teaching and pastoral support we offer to our students.
- Protection through following procedures (known, understood, and agreed on), ensuring staff are trained and supported to respond appropriately and sensitively to child protection concerns.
- Support to students who may have been abused.
This policy applies to all students, staff, volunteers, and visitors to Nido de Aguilas.