The Admissions Office arranges tours of our school on an on-going basis throughout the year. If you are in Santiago or are visiting, we invite you to contact us in advance to make an appointment for a tour. You can also sign up for one of our virtual tours here. Seeing our school in action is the best way to understand what makes a Nido education so special!
Telephone: (56-2) 2339-8120
- Apply: Complete the application form through the online system and upload the documents requested. Families are required to read the Institutional Education Project before submitting their application. It is critical that you complete this stage before any admissions deadlines in order to be considered in the corresponding admissions cycle.
- Pay the Application Fee. The Application Fee is CLP 140.000 (or USD 200) and can be paid online in CLP. The fee must be paid for your application to be considered. This non-refundable fee covers the administrative costs of the application process.
- Upload Required Documents: See below.
- Evaluation: Students applying to PK or K1 participate in an in-person evaluation. If an in-person evaluation is not possible, the admissions office may request videos. For students applying for grade K2-G12, The Admissions Committee will review the application once it is complete and determine the necessary evaluations.
- Admissions Decision The Admissions Office will communicate the decision to the family by email and publish this information in the Admissions Office. Decisions during a regular admissions cycle will be communicated by the published date for notification. Decisions for rolling admissions will be communicated within 14 business days after the testing is completed (during the months of February through November).
The following documents are required for your child’s application process and must be uploaded in our online application system. Note: all documents must be translated into either English or Spanish, if not already in one of those languages.