Students in the EYS are required to wear any combination of Nido clothing daily. Uniforms are available from several suppliers. NPA Spirit Wear is available only from the NPA Store.
- Blue Nido PE athletic shirt with white panels and red piping
- White polo shirt with red piping on the collar
- Navy blue shorts, navy blue “skort”/culottes (girls), or navy blue pants in cold weather (purchased from any retail outlet)
- NPA Spirit Wear shorts, track pants, basketball shorts, t-shirts (blue, grey, and white), and blue hoodies with or without zipper - all with Nido labelling
- Grey pullover, v-neck sweater/sweatshirt with Nido written across the front
- Navy blue sweater with Nido de Aguilas insignia
- Sturdy black shoes or athletic shoes
In cold weather, students may wear winter jackets of their choice; however, the only sweaters permitted are Nido sweaters. Throughout the year, please send your child to school with a sun hat and a water bottle. Nido insignia sun hats are available at the NPA Store, but other sun hats or caps appropriate for school wear may be worn. Sunscreen is recommended at all times.
Neatness and cleanliness are required at all times. Hair should be neat, appropriately cut, and well-groomed. Hats and sunglasses may be worn only outside the classroom. No rings that require piercing are permitted unless they fall under the category of earrings or are not visible. Earrings for boys are not allowed.
Athletic uniforms specified by the PE department are required when participating in PE class and sports-related after-school activities. Uniforms consist of:
- Blue Nido PE athletic shirt with white panels and red piping or NPA Spirit Wear Nido labelled t-shirt (blue, grey, or white)
- NPA Nido track pants or Girls/Unisex PE sweat pants with white piping or Nido shorts during the summer
- Nido hoodie
- Athletic shoes that do not mark gymnasium floors
The PE uniform must be worn on days when the child is participating in physical education classes or sports-related after school activities.
Nido students must purchase their own swimsuits for use in the Aquatics Program, both for regular Physical Education classes and for after-school swimming programs. Swimsuits with Nido insignia may be purchased from the NPA Store. Students may also wear other swimsuits meeting the following specifications:
Girls: One-piece sport swimsuit of 100% nylon, Lycra, or nylon/Lycra mix. Must be free of buttons and jewelled accessories and reflect a modest cut and style and include a strap around the neck or over both shoulders. It is best to avoid suits that are white or light in color. All students must wear a swim cap, regardless of hair length.
Boys: Boys’ suits must be 100% nylon with a mesh liner recommended. The suit may not hang below the knees and must fit snugly at the waistline. Lycra rash swim shirts are allowed, as long as the material is the same as a regular swim shirt and the shirt is not restrictive for swimming movements. All students must wear a swim cap, regardless of hair length.
|The following suppliers have our uniforms in stock or are prepared to obtain them on short notice; please note that the prices, quality, and exact style vary by supplier:|
See hours here. Located to the left of the main entry stairwell next to the horseshoe parking bays.
Balmoral 163, Las Condes. Phone +56 2 2212 8540
Av. La Dehesa 1939, Lo Barnechea. Phone +56 2 2951 6901Cerro Colorado 5812, Las Condes. Phone +56 2 2246 1941 / +56 2 2246 0416