Who are we?
The Nido Eagles Booster Club is a volunteer group of parents established in 2010 to promote school spirit through the ongoing support of the academic, aquatic, athletic, visual and performing arts programs that involve students who represent Nido.
Why do we do it?
Our purpose is to support and encourage students to participate in co-curricular activities so that they can become well rounded individuals. One of our primary objectives is to empower Nido parents to engage with their children and their activities during their adolescent years.
We know that school communities are stronger and students do better when parents are involved.
What do we do?
- Support representative teams with public recognition of students and their teacher advisors through prep rallies, travel bags, pins, patches, and in some cases shirts.
- Sponsor recognition team banners which list all members that contribute to the makeup of the team.
- Coordinate concessions sales to support fundraising of the Booster Club and of High School Student community groups.
- Host receptions for visiting team coaches or arts advisors during Nido hosted SAAC tournaments.
- Support Athletic, Aquatic and Arts departments with SAAC tournament home hosting.
- Support the Athletic Department in the hosting of the end of semester Sport Banquettes.
How to get involved
- Become a team parent
- Attend their games and performances
- Have some fun while we work side by side with students during concession sales
- Cheer loud and proud with them at their events
- Host students from other schools when Nido runs SAAC tournament
|If you are looking for hands-on involvement and a terrific way to get to know your child’s friends and their families, come on and join us.|
It will be one of the most enriching interactions you and your teenagers will have.
Contact Kristina Rodawold, Booster Club Chairperson, at email@example.com.